Mark Seaman Consultants Ltd - United Kingdom
Best UK Fund Administration Consultants & Lifetime Achievement Award for Services to the Funds’ Industry
We provide independent consultancy on the set-up and operation of fund administration and systems in the UK and Europe, including Luxembourg, Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. With 30 years experience, we cover all aspects of fund administration from initial strategy through selection of providers to implementation and operational reviews. Assessment and implementation work has included all major third party administrators, transfer agents and support systems.
Previous clients include: Aegon, Barclays Wealth, BNY-Mellon, CIS, Deutsche, Eversheds, F&C, HBOS, HSBC, JP Morgan, M&G, Old Mutual, RBS, Scottish Widows, Skandia, Threadneedle and Towry. Transfer Agent systems worked on include MultiFonds, RUFUS, FAST, Icon Retail, GFAS, GTAS, Investrak, TalisTrust, Composer, Flexcube and Mshare.
Typical projects include:
· Setting up SICAVs in Luxembourg and unit trusts & OEICs in Dublin including transfer agency, fund admin and custody with UCITS and non UCITS structures for funds, funds of funds and funds of ETFs
· Setting up a range of OEICs in the UK including selection of an ACD services company
· Selection and implementation of third party administrators
· Selection and implementation of a transfer agency system
· Review of transfer agency operation to identify areas of risk and recommend changes
· UCITS IV pre-planning, fund audit, workshop and administrator rationalisation
· Review of systems and operations at a large Indian transfer agent
· Training in fund accounting, transfer agency, fund oversight and investment & borrowing powers