WE Family Offices - United States of America
Most Family-focused Wealth Management Firm of the Year - New York, and Best Multi-Family Office - New York
WE Family Offices is an independent, family-focused wealth management firm, serving ultra-high net worth clients and families. The work we perform for clients is centered around three ideas:
1. WE Family Offices is a committed advocate for our families’ long-term interests
2. We are an independent advisory firm. We have no financial interests in selling financial products, meaning we have no hidden sales agendas or conflicts of interests.
3. We are on our clients’ sides. No one else’s.
Each of the professionals that works at WE Family Offices has deep experience working at the world’s largest financial institutions. This provides us with the expertise to address our clients’ whole financial picture, and a thorough understanding of how large, global banks and brokerages work and make money. This perspective allows us to work with our clients’ financial services providers to ensure they are working towards the clients’ best interests, in a cost efficient way.
WE Family Offices was founded in 2000* and currently serves more than 60 families in the US, Latin America and Europe. Our firm was listed as a Top Wealth Manager in a national ranking produced by Forbes magazine and was also named a Financial Times Top 300 Weatlh Manager.
We address real-life challenges that deeply impact our client’s lives. We help families with three core activities:
Family Advisory; Investment Strategy and Oversight; Back Office Support
· Defining overall family objectives
· Family assessment and action plan
· Family governance
· Financial education
· Estate and Tax planning
· Investment Planning
· Philanthropy and Impact
Investment Strategy & Oversight:
· Investment sourcing, evaluation and recommendation
· Asset allocation and portfolio construction
· Consolidate performance measurement and reporting
· Fee evaluation and negotiation
· Quality control
Back Office Support:
· Transaction reconciliation
· Data and reporting
· Cash flow analysis