Odyssey New Media is a digital marketing agency, based in Birmingham. Set up by Robert Stoubos in 2010, the firm has enjoyed success and has several high profile clients.
Established in Birmingham in 2010, Odyssey New Media is a leading digital marketing agency. With more than 10 years’ worth of experience, the firm knows how to tailor strategies which utilise the best digital marketing and media channels to help businesses develop, grow and succeed.
Odyssey New Media provides a full range of services to help businesses increase their revenue and achieve good return on their marketing spend, including:
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – gaining higher search natural search positions for keywords that convert into enquiries and sales. These positions are those below paid ads and therefore once achieved you don’t pay to continue to rank. Continued SEO maintenance is required to maintain positions.
• PPC, Paid Search and Placement Advertising – ensuring companies’ key messages are in front of the right audience at the right time.
• Social Media Management, Training & Optimisation – to integrate on and offline communications across different social networks to engage with all stakeholders.
• Conversion Enhancement Services
• Website Design & Website Development –helping businesses project manage and build websites with SEO and social features in mind.
• Mobile Website Design & Mobile Applications – Mobile search and usage is increasing. It’s therefore important to ensure websites have a mobile friendly version for mobile users as well as taking advantage of mobile applications which can help target and increase brand awareness in the ready-made market places for mobile apps.
Robert Stoubos is the owner and managing director of Odyssey New Media. Graduating from Aston University in June 2005 with a degree in Computer Science, he founded the company just five years later. He tells us more about his experience. “With more than 10 years’ experience in digital marketing I have become a results-driven marketer with the skills required to successfully implement cross-channel digital marketing campaigns that generate increased brand awareness, sales and ROI.”
Case Studies The firm has had great success so far to date, and we take a look at some of its most recent case studies.
Aura Natural Health Aura Natural Health specialises in health products that contain only natural ingredients.
The team at Odyssey New Media was tasked with conceptualising, designing and creating a logo that represented the use of ‘only natural products’ in the ingredients. The customer wanted elegant yet bold, decorative yet not too loud.
The designs were to be used on packaging products and around social media platforms.
“Neil designed my first product label so beautifully and it was exactly what I was looking for. He listened to what I wanted and replied to my requests quickly and accurately. I always come back to Neil at Odyssey now for all of my other product labels and I am hoping to use their web design services too in the very near future,” explained Aura Lakshmi of Aura Natural Health.
RPA UK Based in a railway arch in the West Midlands; RPA Ltd was formed by its director, Robert “Seth” Wilson, after he left the Royal Navy in 2011. Since formation the company has been involved in a multitude of projects, providing Radioactive Waste Management and Radiation Protection services to clients.
Odyssey New Media and the team were responsible for a complete website build, banners and creating a CMS system for the company.
“Tip-Top service guys, got a great website for the best price in town … can’t grumble at all!” states Robert Wilson, director of RPA UK.
Co-operative Online Doctor Co-operative Online Doctor is an online doctor service with a UK GMC qualified doctor for online medical consultation. It offers a professional, safe, discreet and fast way of seeking treatment for medical conditions, with services being particularly useful to patients who do not have time to visit a doctor or are seeking treatment for a condition they do not want to discuss face-to-face.
Odyssey New Media was commissioned by the company to build the website, design banners, create a CMS system and make a user-updateable blog site.
“Great work – the blog was built on budget, on time and to a very high standard. I always use Odyssey New Media now for any website jobs and image banners,” Chris Knight, Marketing Manager of Co-Operative Healthcare commented.
Likewise, Odyssey also worked on the Midcounties Co-operative travel website, the largest independent UK co-operative, with gross sales in excess of £738 million. They cover a wide range of areas including West Midlands, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire and Worcestershire.
Odyssey New Media were asked to help Co-operative Travel to improve its SEO efforts in order to maximise the company’s organic search presence. A large part of these optimisation efforts involved completely re-writing and expanding Co-op’s existing content.
In addition, Odyssey has been involved in elements of social media, online PR, usability analysis and enhancement.
Company: Odyssey New Media
Name: Robert Stoubos
Email: [email protected]
Address: The Old Bus Garage, Harborne Lane Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6SN UK
Telephone: +44 (0)794 042 0201