Multifaceted, Passionate and Professional
Judy Joost is a multifaceted, passionate marketing and communications professional with 8+ years of experience. She is an ambitious, result-oriented, creative individual with the motivation to succeed at any level or industry while continuing to feed her desire to learn.
Judy Joost is known for being a well-organized, detailed-orientated self-starter. She promotes a positive team attitude and has the ability to balance competing demands to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Her areas of expertise are:
• Corporate communications;
• Project management and;
• Client/customer service
Judy’s specialties include: event planning/execution; trade show management; internal/external communications; social media management; direct mail campaigns; e-mail Marketing; data analytics; content development; brand standards; collateral materials; create/execute high-level marketing plans; executive level PowerPoint presentations; web content management plus writing and editing.
She has used the following software: Adobe Creative Suites: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; MS Office; Abila (Avectra) CRM; Joomla CMS; SharePoint; WordPress; iContact; Salesforce and Eloqua – Marketing Automation Tool.
Judy’s Certification in Digital Marketing Fundamentals from the University of Vermont covers: Search Engine Optimization (SEO); paid search; email marketing; display advertising; social media; mobile marketing and analytics. Judy is currently living and working in New York City.
Additionally, Judy has managed the BT presence at the National Retail Federation conference including a customer reception taking place on the last night. She has generated 100+ new leads, created over $62m in pipeline and gained press coverage from around the globe (United States to Asia).
Judy’s responsibilities include:
– Execute marketing activities in the Americas.
– Working closely with the Americas based global banking and financial markets and retail and consumer package goods sales teams in the execution of day-to-day, short and long-term sales and marketing strategies across both verticals.
– Liaising and collaborating with the Americas marketing team on shared projects and campaigns providing GB&FM/Retail perspective.
– Leading account based workshops in terms of content, sales enablement and follow up.
– Developing specific campaigns with a digital first mindset.
– Managing relationships with key stakeholders up to and including GB&FM/Retail Americas’ executive leadership and external partners.
– Working closely with the central digital marketing team out of the U.K. to promote the company’s increased use of social and digital media as well as managing the relationship with third-party public relations and media agencies both in the Americas and globally.
Name: Judy Joost, Marketing Manager Global Services
Email: [email protected]
Web Address: home.bt.com
Address: 620 8th Avenue, 46th Floor, New York, New York 10018
Telephone: +1 212 205 1935